AKOYA – 20155 Boca West Dr
Introducing an iconic contemporary sanctuary created by the famed architects of One Thousand Ocean and the Siemens Group, renowned developer of The Polo Club Boca Raton. A one-of-a-kind place where every conceivable amenity has been designed for the most demanding buyers, including valet and resident services. Set this extraordinary masterpiece in the Nation’s #1 Private Residential Country Club, boasting exceptional resort-style living and more than 400,000 square feet of club facilities. This is Akoya, a rare opportunity without precedent for a privileged group of residents who will truly have it all.
Floors / 10
Residences / 139
Types /Two to Five Bedroom plus Den Residences
- 24-hour security within the gates of Boca West, the Nation’s #1 Private Residential Country Club
- Within walking distance to 400,000 sq. ft. of Club facilities and amenities, renowned for phenomenal dining, golf, tennis, spa, fitness and activities
- A centralized Boca Raton location with easy access to I-95, Florida’s Turnpike and the Sawgrass Expressway
- World-class shopping and dining available nearby at Mizner Park and the Town Center Mall
- Conveniently located near the private Boca Raton airport, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airports
- Home of the Miami Heat, Miami Dolphins and the Florida Panthers
- State-of-the-art security monitoring with gated entry
- Professional valet and experienced building management
- Two- to five-bedroom plus den floorplans ranging from 1,890 sq. ft. to over 4,500 sq. ft.; combined custom residences available upon request
- Access-controlled private entry into each residence
- Flow-through designs boast large open living areas and terraces on both sides, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor experience
- Floor-to-ceiling impact glass windows showcase picturesque golf and lake views
- Elevated 9’6” ceilings, Penthouse Residences with 11’6” and 12’ ceilings
- Spacious master bedroom suites have spa-style master bathrooms with luxurious soaking tubs, custom vanities and cabinetry
- Designer kitchens with sophisticated fine European cabinetry
- Premium Sub-Zero® and Wolf®
- Full-size laundry rooms with premium side-by-side washers and dryers
- All residences are pre-wired to accommodate state-of-the-art technology
The Club Membership
- Required social membership to the Nation’s #1 Private Residential Country Club boasting 400,000 sq. ft. of spectacular club facilities
- 5-Star Private Club accolades awarded annually since 1997
- Four celebrated 18 hole championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Arnold Palmer and Jim Fazio
- 31-court tennis complex named the 2013 USTA Outstanding Facility
- World-class spa, fitness and aquatics center offer a broad spectrum of classes by nationally certified professionals including aerobics, sculpting, yoga, meditation, Pilates, water aerobics and resistance training
- European-inspired 38,000 sq. ft. spa offers 23 themed treatment rooms, salon services and relaxation areas
- 7 restaurants offering everything from casual to gourmet fare
- Entertainment venues
- Year-round, resort-style private club activities on 1,400 acres of
- New $50 million clubhouse addition featuring 153,000 sq. ft. of multiple dining, shopping, fitness and entertainment options
For over 40 years, The Siemens family has called Boca Raton home and is proud to have played a major role in the foundation of the community. Its visionary CEO, Richard Siemens has led the company in developing commercial buildings, single-family homes, and active adult & country club communities throughout South Florida including The Polo Club Boca Raton and Gleneagles Country Club.
Visionary architects Garcia Stromberg and their team are a leading international firm with more than 20 years of experience in architecture, planning, and interior design, including One Thousand Ocean in Boca Raton and a portfolio of luxury resorts, hotels, premier residential and commercial projects throughout the U.S., Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe.
Interiors by Steven G
With galleries in both Florida and New York, the Interiors by Steven G. name is associated with award-winning design across the eastern seaboard.
His stunning portfolio has helped South Florida grow into a fashionable
metropolis by providing luxurious interior design to some of the most
prominent homes, condominiums and five-star hotels throughout the region.